We appreciate your interest in contributing your write-ups to Sales World. Please go through our submission guidelines.
- Target Readers: Our target readers are sales managers, sales professionals, company leadership, and entrepreneurs.
- Topics: We are seeking articles on sales, marketing, and leadership. Apart from this, if you think any article which covers the B2B sales are also welcome. We will also post few themes time to time for all contributors.
- Length: There is no specific length for any write-up. But it would be great if you manage to write articles short and informatics.
- Originality: We hate plagiarism. The content must be original, any type of plagiarism would not be entertain.
- Editing: We love grammar. We do reserve the right to edit if needed, without alteration of content.
- Time frame: If you have committed to a particular date, please provide the post to us no later than 2 weeks prior to the posting date.
- Format: Please provide your blog post in either a MS Word document or in a Google Doc.
- Graphics: If you are willing to provide any graphical image with your article. Kindly mention its source.
- Proofreading and spellchecking: Please proofread and spell-check your posts. Best to have it “perfect” before sending to us.
- Bio and picture: If you are contributing for first time please provide us with a picture of yourself and a brief bio.
- Books: If you are an author, who has published sales-related books, please provide links to places where they are available. We will share them on Sales World.
- Sharing: Sharing is Caring! We will let you know that your articles has been posted and after that, kindly share it to increase readers.
Thank you, and looking forward to your contribution!
Ready to contribute? Submit Your Article